Monday, September 15, 2008

Obama vs. McCain

A very big issue in today's news is; Obama or McCain? I personally like Obama. I also really dislike Sara Palin, which adds to my whole liking Obama thing. I watched the debate on Friday. Did any of you? I thought that McCain didn't do very well because he never looked at the camera, the audience, Obama, or the person asking the questions. He just looked down the whole time. I also think that Obama has a great speaking voice. His voice is like Martin Luther King Jr. voice. McCain's voice, personally, wants to put me to sleep. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion so i'm not saying anything against McCain supporters. I am just voicing MY opinion. So tell me what YOU think. Either vote in my poll, or leave a comment. Thanx! Au revoir!

No comments: